Hello

Hello welcome to my blog you wil like it or not but secretly i will slowly corrupt your mind with mind corrupting...things



Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ugh mornings

Yeah so i mentioned that i hate mornings and i know its not that early but its spring break and i want to sleep in till like idk 5 in the afternoon!!!!! Anyways my damn sister woke me up and now there is nothing to do so i guess ill just like um blog stuff. Ughhh my sisters are so loud in the mornings. aueraueafhauiwerhiugrfiugriuaegroiseroiusfgasjdfkhklsrfoiehyrfuaheqwertyuiop. Idk..... last night i was in like a real nerdy mood so i decided to watch the entire lord of the rings shit thing and i didnt go to sleep till like 5 im the morning. Yeah your welcome lord of the rings for advertising for you. I think if frodo wasnt so short and he didnt look like a three year old he would be somewhat like not cute but desent
but whatver if you want ot look ugly frodo be my guest. You what if i have a kid its name will be frodo so then i can say my sons a hobbit. I rember when i was really little and i used to see lord of the rings every day i wnated to be friends with gollum i thought he needed a hug but now he kinda creeps me out. If anybody is reading this comment on weather or not you will want to be gollums friend well imma go now i need to go to walmart and like frekin get some batteries for my 3 day camping trip see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment